Monday, September 5, 2011

One Week In

Hello Friends;

Ugghhhhhh!!! Forgot to weigh myself this morning so I have no idea if I am up or down. Don't feel like I am down by much if at all. I will check tomorrow morning. Of course I will have to write a note to myself to remind as my mind is like a sieve.

As for Week One, my goal was to do something good (exercise-wise) for my body everyday. I managed to get to the gym three days and had a few walks with the puppy, but if you have ever walked a puppy you know that this was not a strenuous walk!

Not a great first week but,not being one to beat myself up too much, I will just move forward and plan on having a better week two :)

I am thinking about joining the local running club here but am a little reluctant, hmmmmm, wonder what that's about?

I hope that you are all working toward achieving your goals, whatever they may be.

I let you know how my weigh-in goes tomorrow....if I remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment